Bassett Furniture - Misrepresented, Refused Replacing Fabric
We purchased a Bassett couch and love seat which looked dirty upon delivery.When a representative came out to clean it, we were informed that it was just the "nature of the fabric." Not only is its nature to look dirty but also to look worn and to "travel" (making pulling and tugging of the fabric to align it one of my new daily chores).
We had stressed to the sales rep that we wanted a fabric that would require no fuss, that would take the daily wear-and-tear of a family room and look great for years to come.
One week later our brand new Bassett couches looked older and more worn than the 10-year-old Bob's Furniture couches they were replacing.Bassett's response has been, "your problem, not ours."
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "I oredered two Tshirts and a matching phone case beginning of 12/3/16. They shipped me the wrong item with the wrong artwork. The artwork was a bunny not a ***..."
- "My Paypal account has been limited and paypal does'nt allow to withdraw money in Qatar, more than 180 days have been passed but i cannot get my money Hello My..."
- "WORST experience ever with an online purchase. The sizing of the dress was easily two to three inches bigger than it listed, the dress was not the same as pictured..."
- "A customer Zipper68 filed a false SNAD and kept the item. Steven Zarelli either has a bad memory, or he has adopted the morals from his employer RR Auction. Several years..."
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."