Bassett Furniture - Shoddy Construction

18 of 74 Bassett Furniture reviews

I purchased my $1800 sofa in June 2013. By October 2013, the cushions were no longer comfortable, saggy in fact, and the fabric (which is what drove up the cost) now wrinkles. Plus, the way the upholstery actually is on the cushion is no longer snug. If the cost of the sofa had been $500, I would not be complaining.

The couch looks as if it is ten years old. How did I come to the age? Well, my previous no name, purchased at a department store outlet center sofa was 20 years old when replaced by this "quality" "we take pride in" furniture. The Bassett couch now feels like my old sofa, without dinginess. It would have been less costly to reupholster and insert totally new cushions on my older model than purchasing this piece of Bassett furniture.

This is horrible because Bassett considers this "normal wear." Poppycock! Ikea's track record is better.

I shopped at and purchased from Bassett based on its track record and its partnership with HGTV. None of that means anything.

STAY AWAY FROM BASSETT!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
18 of 74 Bassett Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Anna

Aug 10, 2014 #854519 Orem, Utah, United States

This was my exact experience. Within a year of purchasing a couch from them, it looks old and worn. I hate this couch now that once looked so good in the store and online pics. Basset's "quality" standard is a crock. I agree.. save your money. Stay away from these guys!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bassett Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bassett Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×