We purchased a sofa set last year in Irvine from Bassett. It was off the floor but we were assured we had a year guarantee. The set is so noisy we had to have several pieces fixed.

They were not fixed and had to go back several times, got lost, Bassett never made appt. etc. Now the couch is falling apart literally, staples sticking out.

The service people and admin have been so rude I find it hard to believe they work in customer service. Bassett has refused to respond to complaints from BBB.

Never again will I set foot in Bassett Furniture.

Review about: Bassett Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Bassett Furniture?

Comments

Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Bassett Furniture - Worst Sofa Ever Bassett Furniture "We decided to purchase a new sofa after 16 years of use for our old one. I had purchased Bassett Chairs for clients before, and they were comfortable and good quality...." Read more Bassett Furniture - Misrepresented, Refused Replacing Fabric Bassett Furniture "We purchased a Bassett couch and love seat which looked dirty upon delivery. When a representative came out to clean it, we were informed that it was just the "nature..." Read more MyPillow caused bad caused of hives Mypillow "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more