We moved to the Charlotte area and as we are working with a designer, we knew what we wanted. Our designer recommended that we went to Bassett Furniture.

It was late one Friday afternoon a few weeks ago when we went to the Bassett showroom in Concord. As we already looked online we had a short list of furniture we were interested in. I was ready to place the order to get it delivered asap. We did not have much time to waste and were in a hurry to buy.

No one noticed as I entered the store, but I saw a salesman sitting in a chair near the front desk. He was talking very loud and laughing almost hysterically.

As I was walking through the store, I kept hearing him laughing all the time. He sounded as if he was at a party, not in a professional environment.

I found what I was looking for all on my own, when suddenly he appeared and introduced himself as Tim. He talked non stop about Bassett and a full design service, although I told him we knew what we wanted. I must have been walking around for about 15-20 minutes before he discovered there were customers in the store.

It was a blessing that he was too busy laughing to help us, because upon researching the company we found out we could buy Bassett Furniture at a huge discount from Brawley's in Mooresville.

The next day we went to Brawley's and bought the Bassett furniture we had on our list for our living room, dining room, family room, master bedroom, the nursery and the study for MUCH less than Bassett had it.

The Bassett Store in Concord is beautiful, but with the salespeople of this caliber I pity the company.

Remember to buy at Brawley's if you want Bassett furniture at a huge discount and if you want quality service!

DWhight wrote the review because of poor customer service at Bassett Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bassett Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Pottery Barn. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bassett Furniture bassett furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments